How many hours does your team spend trawling the internet for IT hardware and software and then stressing about whether they are buying the right thing?
Want to adopt a more strategic approach to your hardware and software procurement and make better informed purchasing decisions? Then, you need to consider working with a professional partner with extensive expertise in this specialised area of procurement.
Hardware and software procurement
IT hardware and software procurement can be a minefield. It is such a specialised field and a fast paced industry. There are always new products and new technologies hitting the headlines. The market is characterised by short shelf lives.
Cutting through the “noise” and finding the best product for the job requires expertise and experience, as well as an understanding of current and future trends. At Platform 365 we make it our business to stay informed of the latest developments in hardware and software.
Your Procurement Partner
When you appoint Platform 365 as your procurement partner the stress of buying IT hardware and software simply disappears. We approach procurement from a strategic and administrative perspective, helping our clients use technology to gain a competitive advantage.
Our objective is to ensure that the IT procurement process saves you time and money and that it is hassle free. We can work with you to develop a coordinated IT hardware and software procurement policy to streamline your purchasing, identify total cost of ownership and future proof your IT infrastructure.
Total Impartiality And Integrity
Platform 365 is not tied to any vendor of IT hardware and software. This means total impartiality, total integrity, and totally the right solution for the current and future needs of your business. We act as your trusted partner and can advise on the pros and cons of different IT hardware and software.
Once the decision has been reached on what is required we work directly with the chosen vendors on your behalf. We will ensure you receive the best quality equipment and software, value for money, timely delivery and first class after sales service.
When it comes to price, as an IT support provider working with lots of clients, you can benefit from the strong purchasing power Platform 365 has with vendors, which guarantees competitive pricing. From our many years of working in this sector we have a pretty good idea of when a product will hit the “sweet spot” as far as pricing goes.
Once your IT hardware and software requirements have been identified we can place and expedite the order for you. When your equipment arrives on-site we will assist with the implementation, configuration and ongoing IT support – making the whole process as painless as possible for your team.
- IT needs analysis – our team will ensure the solution fits your requirements
- Server hardware procurement and setup
- Network/infrastructure hardware procurement and setup
- Data storage
- Desktop computer procurement and setup
- Software licence management
- Management of warranties and working with vendors if repairs are required
- Configuration and installation of hardware and software so that it is ready to use
- Set up for new starters – as part of our new starter process we order, build and install hardware and software so that new employees have everything they need from the day they join your business.
What we supply
- All makes of desktops, PC’s, laptops and Macs
- Tablets and smart phones
- Rackmount and tower servers
- Infrastructure components
- Peripherals and consumables
- Third party software, including Office 365
- Network equipment such as routers, switches and firewalls
- Printing and scanning solutions
- Audio visual (AV) and video conferencing (VC) solutions
Why Platform 365
Platform 365’s hardware and software procurement service is designed to ensure you have access to the most appropriate technology, for the current and future needs of your business. Our aim is to enable your organisation to harness the power of technology for competitive advantage.
What Our Clients Say
If you would like to find out more please call us on 020 3929 9360